INTA 141st Annual Meeting 2019
The International Trademark Association (INTA) Annual Meeting is the world’s largest, most widely attended and influential trademark event.
The 2019 Annual Meeting will include several trending topics that are transforming the global IP world such as: Combatting Counterfeits and Piracy on the Internet and in Digital Media; How has the World Changed One Year After GDPR?; How to Fit the AI in TM; The Future of IP Law Firms in the Digital Age; and The Times They Are a Changin’: Maximizing the Perspectives Around Us.
The Annual Meeting is taking place on 18-22 May 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts. The 5-day event will include Lunch and Learn Sessions, Charity events and Networking excursions in and around Boston including walking tours of Cambridge, the North end and Beacon Hill.
What: 141st INTA 2019 Annual Meeting
When:18-22 May 2019
Where: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), 415 Summer Street, Boston Massachusetts 02210 USA
Some Highlights and Topics:
- Course on International Trademark Law and Practice to provide a comparative analysis of trademark law and practice in countries around the world.
- Anticounterfeiting Workshop: Combating Counterfeiting: Online and Offline
- Trademark vs. Copyright Protection for Fictional Characters
- Bikes for Kids: A Team-Building and Charity Event
- The Road to 2025: What’s Next for EUIPO?
- Conversations with USPTO Leadership
- Offsite Volunteer Service Day – Greater Boston Food Bank
- Advances in E-Commerce and Advertising: How Platforms Address Cyberfraud
- Grand Finale: A Night of Experiences – network at the Museum of Science, Boston
- and more educational opportunities, extensive networking and FUN!
Jaclyn-Mae Floro, BCompSc
Contact W3IP Law on 1300 776 614 or 0451 951 528 for more information about any of our services or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer. The material in this post represents general information only and should not be taken to be legal advice.